- Strangers Among Us, Laksa Media. Edited by Susan Forest and Lucas K. Law, 2016. [BUY]
- Nominated for a 2017 Aurora Award in the Best Short Fiction category.
- Ghost in the Cogs, Broken Eye Books. Edited by Caroline Dombrowski and Scott Gable, 2015. [BUY]
- Not Our Kind: Tales of (Not) Belonging, Alliteration Ink. Edited by Nayad Monroe, 2015. [BUY]
“Murder of Crows”
- What Fates Impose, Alliteration Ink. Edited by Nayad Monroe, 2013. [BUY]
- Author Interview: Erika Holt, by Nayad Monroe, 2013.
- Evolve Two: Vampire Stories of the Future Undead, EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing. Edited by Nancy Kilpatrick, 2011. [BUY]
- Tesseracts Fifteen: A Case of Quite Curious Tales, EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing. Edited by Julie Czernada and Susan McGregor, 2011. [BUY]
- On the Thirteenth Day of Tesseracts: Erika Holt and Jennifer Greylyn, 2011.
- Shelter of Daylight, Summer 2011, Sams Dot Publishing. Edited by Tyree Campbell and Herika Raymer [BUY]
- Previously placed first in the Robyn Herriginton Memorial Speculative Fiction Short Story Contest and was originally published in In Places Between, 2009
Broken Time Blues: Fantastic Tales in the Roaring ’20s, Absolute XPress. Edited by Jaym Gates and Erika Holt, 2011. [BUY]
Rigor Amortis, EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing. Edited by Jaym Gates and Erika Holt, 2011. [BUY]
Interview: Episode 030 Jaym Gates and Erika Holt, on Functional Nerds, 2010.
Get Published Episode 46 – Jaym Gates & Erika Holt talk Anthologies, on Irreverent Muse, 2010.